Monday 19 February 2018

Flippin' Feb

... and today the computer has crashed. I have a draft master plan of all delegates printed out, and their dinner choices, but the last time I backed up my files onto memory stick appears to be 3rd December. I blame the flu. Computer now in the shop, I am sitting here with fingers crossed and twiddling my thumbs (you try it). If all my files are lost after 3rd December, it is going to be a long hard slog trying to work out all the updates. I have resurrected the never ending entrelac shawl Am attacking it by knitting at least one square a day before I allow myself to do other knitting. When I am at the end of this row, It will be slotting in triangles to straighten off the top edge and finish the darn thing. Have had to abandon the idea of a cable cardi - the beige yarn I ordered looks mid-brown. Yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment